رانيا الباز. المذيعة رانيا الباز تكشف للمرة الأولى تفاصيل الاعتداء عليها,
|| In 2001, Al-Baz became the first female announcer on Saudi television despite opposition from religious conservatives over her uncovered face and colored rather than black hijab
| from the original on 2018-09-15
|| from the original on 2018-09-15
Al-Baz wrote a book about her ordeal, Disfigured: A Saudi Woman's Story of Triumph Over Violence.
- طرد المذيعة رانيا الباز من ( قناة العربية ) ياخسارة ترك الحجاب @ !!!!
- She was criticized again for appearing on foreign television programs without her headscarf and allegedly criticizing
- المذيعة السعودية رانيا محمد: أبحث عن زوج يضربني كي أشتهر
- Akeel, Maha 31 May 2004
- Rania al
- Baz divorced her husband and won custody of her children
| When she woke up and started moaning, he dropped her off at a private hospital
|| Her career prospered until her beating in 2004
| He told her she was going to die, and after beating her and slamming her face repeatedly against the marble floor, put her body in the trunk of his car
|| Her husband was sentenced to six months in jail and 300 lashes, but was reduced by half "after Baz publicly pardoned him and waived a compensation suit"
المذيعة السعودية رانيا محمد: أبحث عن زوج يضربني كي أشتهر
Disfigured: A Saudi Woman's Story of Triumph Over Violence.
- المذيعة السعودية رانيا الباز تحصل على حكم بالطلاق
- from the original on 2018-09-15
- رانيا الباز
- According to Vulliamy, her story has "fundamentally challenged the culture of silence" in Saudi Arabia "over violence against women"
- المرشدة د. رانيا الباز
- She came to prominence after being badly beaten by her husband Muhammad Bakar Yunus al-Fallatta and hospitalized on April 13, 2004, when she was knocked unconscious and her face suffered 13 fractures